Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jasmin G, Germany

I worked in the Iko Poran office on the NGO’s Business as well as the Communication strategy. Among others, I translated the relaunched English version of the homepage into German and set up an evaluation system for the volunteers. I also made sure volunteers write blog entries in order to keep the projects’ blogs up-to-date – this shall help future volunteers make decisions on their project work.

If you work at the office, I recommend that you visit as many projects as possible in order to understand their needs as well as the way they work.

Please make sure, all volunteers write blog entries and fill out the evaluation questionnaire. At least every three months the questionnaires should be analyzed and improvements for Iko Poran’s work deduced. That way, the volunteers’ experiences as well as the sustainability of their impact can be improved.

A German volunteer might check the German version of the homepage to make sure the online presence doesn’t have any spelling mistakes and is up-to-date.


Jasmin G, Germany
Future volunteers can request my email address through the office

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jasmin. My name is Géssica, i am a student at University. I would like to ask to you some questions about your experiences as volunteer.Could you please send me your email?

    These questions are important to finish my study ... my theses talk about Volunteer Program of NGO Iko Poran.

    I am waiting your contact.

    Géssica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention http://helpsavelifeofwyner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. any help towards this request will be highly appricieted thank you.

    ReplyDelete